February 23, 2010

Bow-nanza!!

I have been filling my time this last week by making bows. I started late Saturday night and have been going crazy since. My sister has got in on the action with me so I have a hobby buddy now. I have had to work really hard on Josh to like bows on baby girls, specifically our upcoming baby girl, and he is actually excited for it now that he can see my lovely creations.




You can see the lighting is terrible and I had a hard time getting my prego belly out of the pictures but all in all I think my bows are pretty cute!!

4 comments:

The Neads said...

Those are sooo stinkin' cute.. I want some for my girls.. do you sell them?

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

They are adorable sis!!! :) I can't wait to see them on your little girl :) Love you guys lots

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

I love when baby girls wear bows! How fun! They look super cute!!

natemann said...

i love your bows it took Nate a little while to warm up to the bows Iput on our girls...Now he is great at putting them on them to