February 12, 2010

It's over!!

I am soooo happy to be home right now. I just finished the planning of the 2010 Kick off Event for Relay for Life, and I am absolutely exhausted. To my greatest relief everything turned out wonderfully and without any snags that weren't to hard to fix. Now I can breathe again and look forward to my shots next week (eek). Thanks again to all those who came out to support Relay and to my in-laws who came down to Victor to help me out sooooooooooooooooo much!!
Texas Roadhouse Dancers who performed at the event! Great Job!


"Give Cancer the Boot!!" centerpieces.

Mother in law Deanne, super helper!

Cupcakes and boot cake made by Paula Ames of Cake Creations.

1 comment:

Micah and Marilee Woolstenhulme said...

Way to go Elise! Deanne was telling me all about all this you have been up to! I admire you so much--you do so many generous and creative things with your time! Miss you both!