June 12, 2010

Cutest Socks Ever!

I have an addiction to a particular brand of baby socks called trumpettes. They are ridiculously expensive but incredibly cute. I have had a hard time finding them in Utah, typically they are sold back east, I could get them online but I never want to pay for shipping. Well I went into a cute boutique store in Ogden yesterday and my awesome husband pointed out that they sold trumpettes there!! (hooray, even though I am sure he wished he kept that to himself after I bought a box of socks heeehe). So anyways I am excited to have some new trumpette socks that Amelia can wear.


2 comments:

Shayle said...

AWE!! I love those little socks. I've seen them around but never knew where people got them from

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

they are really cute Elise, Amelia is a lucky girl to have such a fashionable mommy and a good daddy to buy her such cute little socks! love ya