May 19, 2010

She is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia Jean Woolstenhulme was born May 12th, 2010 weighing in at 7 pounds 5 ounces and measuring 19 and 1/2 inches.



It was a long day for us while we waited for her to get here. We checked into the hospital at 4:30 am and after a few scares and a prep for an emergency c-section I was able to deliver her on the operating table naturally. (big relief.)




We already love this little girl so much and the funny things she does. We can't decided who she looks like more, mostly I see Josh but than I can see me too. She laughs in her sleep, so adorable, scratches her throat like her mama (don't ask why I do that I get it from my dad). She had her first check up today and she has gained 6 oz., the doctor says it usually takes 2 weeks for a baby to get back to their birth weight so she is very healthy. Hopefully it means I will have a chunky baby, love little chunky babies (who doesn't!!)



On a side note Adalyn's headstone is up and I am going to go over to the cemetery later today and will take some pictures to post.

4 comments:

Shayle said...

She is so beautiful, I'm so glad I was able to come see her!!

The Neads said...

OH How wonderful... Elise I have never really met you, but adore you so much... give that baby a love for me!! You are a strong woman to handle everything you have gone through.. I appreciate your blogs.. Thank you

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Yay!! I am so happy that she is finally here! Congratulations!! She is super cute!!

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

I love my Amelia, she is so precious!