May 4, 2010

Setting the date.

I decided I should blog mainly because it feels like the appropriate thing to do! I have had a pretty good last few days. I have no energy but I still feel like getting things done. This is probably in connection with the baby being scheduled to be born next Wednesday, May 12th. I am so ecstatic. Only a week left!!! I am excited to hold her and all that comes with that but my biggest relief is to be done with pregnancy. It has been extremely hard on me and my body is about one thread away from unraveling completely. The newest symptom I have developed is intense insomnia. Some nights I am only getting an hour or two of sleep others I am not sleeping at all. Like last weekend, the night before my baby shower in Pocatello, I was awake the entire night. Finally around 10 am on Saturday I slept until 12 pm. That was such a relief!! Especially since I needed to find some energy for all my friends and family that I was about to see. The shower turned out really great and I am so grateful I have family that love me enough to throw me one.

I think I am all ready for this baby to come. Josh and I found a place to move into and we can start moving in next week. We are both excited to get back into a space of our own (and if you have a couch or two we could borrow until I get my new ones the beginning of June that would be super). Josh sanded down a dresser we were given that was pretty beat up and today we have been painting it for the baby's room. I figure I will have everything ready to go so that while I am in the hospital next week all our loving family and friends can transfer our stuff from my mom's (and our storage bay) to our new digs. I will post pics of the dresser when I get it all done!!

4 comments:

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you. Good luck with everything.. congrats!

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

We can't wait!!!!

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

That is so exciting!! I am super happy for you!! I will be thinking of you on the 12th!!

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

I can't wait for Amelia to get here! Wahoo for the new place! Can't wait to see you all!