April 1, 2010

Being Big...

Had another Doc. appointment on Wednesday. Everything is still going super fab. I am measuring at 35 weeks though. Which in its own way is a huge relief, after weeks of nightmares of going into labor early it is nice to know that it would be completely okay if I did!!

I have spent the last couple nights out on the town with my mom working with her in her campaign. Politics sure are interesting, I like to go and hear what candidates have to say but at the same time I find it all a dirty practice. It is hard for me to think that some people really do think less of you if you are a democrat or vice versa. I never thought that political party affiliation made or broke a person. At least I don't have to always play in the political field and I can get over all the seedy comments people make. Keep wishing my mom luck and if you haven't already become a fan of her political profile page on facebook!!!

1 comment:

Danalin said...

I am so excited for you to be having this babe soon! And I loved the story about you getting the gift card for enough to buy the stroller/car seat that you wanted. Hooray for those kinds of blessings! You deserve that.