June 5, 2011

These 10 little things...

Why is it that on Sunday everything goes missing? I have compiled a list of 10 things that I have noticed are ALWAYS missing on Sunday.

1. Amelia's shoes-seriously out of 4 pairs why can't I find 2 of any?
2. A slip- I only have one and I never seem to put it in the same place twice.
3. Sippy cup- Probably the biggest neccessity for a 3 hour block. This one I blame all on Amelia for carting it around the house!
4. Scriptures- Where did we read them last, living room? bedroom? (crap did I just giveaway how lousy I am at reading my scriptures?)
5. Nylons- I usually find 5 pairs all with runs in them. (truth be told I detest nylons so I usually don't look very hard for these)
6. Josh's Church Shoes- I can't believe I can make a list this long. I bet you think my house is incredibly filthy!
7. Hairspray- Why don't I just do my hair in the bathroom?
8. Josh's church pants- He never wants to wear the pants that are clean!!
9. Church toys- I can only find the noisy obnoxious toys, once again Amelia's fault she stuffs her toys in every crack, crevice, and drawer!
10. Car Keys- Why do they always run away? Now this isn't a Sunday only thing we are constantly losing our car keys. If I wasn't always running on a clock 15 minutes behind we would just walk to church. But as I listed above I spend all my time looking for everything!!

Today was no exception! In fact I had to sub for the sunbeam class so in addition to running behind I had a lesson to plan. Since our sacrament meeting is last Primary is first. So I HAD to be on time. Josh stayed home and looked for Amelia's other shoe and her sippy cup and joined church around Sunday School time. Maybe next Saturday I will set things out and be all ready for Sunday.................... OK probably not.

2 comments:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

Aren't Sundays a challenge? I used to put all of the Sunday clothes in a big garbage sack, I would strip the kids off right after church, right down to their shoes and socks and stick them in that sack, so that next week I could find them, the only problem was when Grandpa Woolstenhulme was visiting and decided to help me "clean up" and burned the sack of Sunday clothes, sad day!!! I love you guys

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Oh yes... those little hands find it ALL!!