June 7, 2011

Hey look! I have been spotted!!

So I mentioned I subbed in the sunbeam class on Sunday. Well in all my time actually teaching the sunbeams before Amelia was born I never had so many funny things said to me during the 2 hours! First of all the lesson was on being thankful for smell and taste. After showing the 2 sunbeams that were there all the animal noses I showed a picture of a "people" nose. I said the picture was just like their nose and like mine. The cutest girl goes NO!! Your nose is different it has spots on it! LOL. Ok so no hidden fact I am covered in freckles. When we drew pictures of ourselves she insisted that I didn't put enough spots on it. So of course they had to add more, and more, and yes even more. I didn't realize my spots were so entertaining!! After pictures she kept looking at my arms and legs and even trying to look under my shirt for my many spots! Oh man. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!

No comments: