May 31, 2011

To be famous...

Just wondering if anybody knows how all those other bloggin' moms became so famous? Because if I was a famous and had lots of advertising the fact that I got FIRED today wouldn't hurt so bad! Yes thats right I got fired. BOOOOO!!! Basically because this is the internet and it is forever on here I won't post the details. I also read that bad mouthing your past employers is great way for your future employers to cross you off the list (as if being fired from your last job is going to get you far). So despite the fact that they FIRED me I won't say anything negative at all.

So now I need to be interesting, funny, creative, with mounds of wit, so I can be a popular stay-at-home mommy blogger. Since I have like 1 follower I can pretty much say that is a big ol' shot in the dark. Oh well.

Life Sucks then you die. Guess I will have to get over it.

4 comments:

The Metzgers said...

That so stinks. (The getting fired part.) I follow your blog, so maybe now you have two.

Happy Heavin said...

I follow your blog... :) Add another one to your list! STUPID LAME DUMB PEOPLE!!!!!! Who fires the best darn worker there ever was?! OH I KNOW DUMB STUPID LAME PEOPLE!!! I want details!!

Jeni said...

So sorry Elise! We recently went through a way bad situation w/ Bart's employment & to say the least it was traumatic so I feel for you! Maybe you should try selling some of your cute creations on Etsy? I hope Amelia WINS!! She's certainly cute enough!!

stephani said...

so sorry about the job elise. been there. in fact, it happened to me last year. id been there almost 4 years. HANG IN THERE! it turned out to be the BEST thing that ever happened to me! (since meeting my husband, of course!)