May 31, 2011

A Peaceful Celebration....

It isn't very often that peace and celebrate go hand in hand. However, we just celebrated our little Adalyn's 2nd birthday. Its such a peaceful time to sit at her grave and think of the happiness she brings to someone up there in Heaven. I saw a rainbow he other day on my way home from Idaho. I couldn't help but think of her and for a brief moment I knew she was thinking of me too and looking at that same rainbow....

Mostly Amelia keeps me busy enough that I don't get the chance to just sit and think about Adalyn. It was nice to spend some time and dedicate it to my firstborn. We actually weren't able to put flowers on her grave until today but we planted flowers at home last week in her honor and that always brings me a lot of comfort. Til we meet again angel babe!

No comments: