July 6, 2008

Oh baby, Oh baby, Oh baby!

So if you haven't heard the news yet Josh and I are expecting. I am only about 3 and 1/2 weeks along so its still pretty new to us too. We actually had this whole plan to wait until after Serenity's wedding to tell everyone but my mom told everyone so I guess the secret is out. We are way excited about this addition in our lives and just pray that we will be great parents. I am due in mid March and should find out the sex in October (my guess is a boy). Thanks for all the well wishing!!

6 comments:

Happy Heavin said...

I'm so excited for you girlfriend!!! ha ha I can't belive you're married and expecting and I'm still not even ENGAGED!!!!! lol I can't believe how much things have changed in only a year!! This time last year I was still in Rexburg working at Quiznos!! Now that is funny!!! Congrats again darling!!!

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

yeh yeh congrats i am so happy for you both. being a mom is so fun i love that my baby girl is going to have a playmate...good luck and i can't wait see you and josh at Seri's wedding!!!

Momdi8 said...

yea!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! We love you sooooo much, love Mom and Dad Wooly, or should we say Grandma and Grandpa

Happy Heavin said...

hey I tagged you on one of my post. Go read it and then do the same!!!!

Danalin said...

HOORAY! Congrats to the newlyweds who will be welcoming a new babe!

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! How are you feeling so far? Has the morning sickness kicked i yet?