February 23, 2009

This and That...

I cut all my hair off on Friday. I am absolutely excited about it, I wanted to cut it off last month when I went in but peer pressure overruled and I kept it long. I have been trying really hard to keep my spirits up the last couple of weeks, I have never felt great about my self image and since I have gotten pregnant it has only gotten worse, lol. So in effort to keep feeling good my best gal pal and I got our nails done, painted my toenails, bought some new shirts, and of course the haircut (which always includes getting my eyebrows waxed). It has been fun to splurge on some absolutely ridiculous things and I am happy that Josh loves me enough to let me, though he probably has no idea why I want them :D.

Other than keeping busy trying to feel pretty we are just starting to pack to move. It is nice to think that I will be out of this apartment in a matter of weeks and into a house!!! Both Josh and I feel very great about the move and have absolutely no reservations and we know this must have been divine guidance. I thought about trying to move our appointment up to this week just so I could shop for baby things when I am in Utah this weekend but decided to practice my least favorite virtue, patience. . . So, alas, the gender discovery will still be March 3rd. I think I can wait that long don't you?

1 comment:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

Hey Sweetie Pie, I think you are adorable no matter what you think! I am glad you got to have a day of pampering, it is important to remember to take care of yourself. I need to see the haircut, I am excited to see how it turned out! I can't wait to find out what kind of baby you are getting! patience is hard! Love ya